Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Procrastination bites the dust!

There we go....finally have decided to take the plunge in blogdom...with mixed feelings...

Excited: now will have some place where i can write about my lil one, her pursuits, lil changes that i see, things which make my heart swell with pride and those that make me cringe with embarrassement...so much more...
Nervous: will i make sense...would i be able to put those thoughts which overcrowd my mind coherently...or would they just be insane ramblings
Aprehensive: will i have the time to keep this up...or will it be passing fancy

I guess as they say...Only time will tell...and till such a time...this is going to be a place for mush and mirth and some banter....some place which will help me document my thoughts before they fade away into memories....

Wish me all the best folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left a note